Even minor issues lead to higher utility bills, needless strain on HVAC equipment, inconsistent heating/cooling, poor indoor air quality, and even safety concerns. Climate Pro, LLC has the training, tools, and expertise to provide effective duct service across Phoenix Metro Area. Give us a call at (480) 240-9920 to hear more about the rewards of duct cleaning, repair, and maintenance.
Professional Ductwork Services
Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale & Chandler Heights, AZ
Over our 17 years of service, we’ve found that the majority of HVAC ductwork harbors mold, bacteria, fungi, dust, webs, bugs, and even decomposing rodents. Tiny holes and leaks at seams allow heated/cooled air to escape, while drawing in outside air. Our factory authorized technicians inspect, clean, and resolve concerns in the entirety of the duct system without damage or mess. These processes are quick and most definitely cost effective. Climate Pro, LLC offers free estimates and expert service throughout Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale & Chandler Heights, AZ.
Some of the many benefits of professional duct services include:
- Cost & Energy Savings – An accumulation of debris in the ducts, holes, or leaks forces the HVAC system to work harder and longer to achieve comfort, resulting in greater energy use and higher monthly costs.
- A Cleaner Home – If you’re constantly vacuuming and dusting, you can probably blame the ductwork.
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Whatever is hiding in the ductwork is most likely getting spread into your breathing air, causing concerns with allergies, asthma, respiratory problems, autoimmune disorders, and an alarming list of health problems.
- Extend HVAC Lifespan – An accumulation of dust and contaminants, or leaks and holes in the ductwork, force heating/cooling equipment to work harder, placing strain on motors, fans, and other components, and leading to more frequent repairs and even premature system failure.
- Protect Safety – Regular duct inspection and maintenance safeguards against backdrafting and the potential fire hazard of lint buildup.